Monday, February 23, 2009

2009 Goals

I keep thinking about all of the things I want to accomplish in 2009 (this is inspired by Courtney as well) and I finally composed my own list! They are not really in any specific order...besides number one, which I'm looking most forward to! :)

1. Spend way too much time with Jeff!
2. Take the LSAT
3. Finish our book (Ali and Liz!)
4. Start practicing cupcake recipes
5. Go on a fun trip with friends (Lake Powell? Hawaii?)
6. Go Sky Diving
7. Run traditional PC 5K on July 4th and 10K on the 24th
8. Give someone a Book of Mormon
9. Get an article published
10. Find an Internship

4 comments:

  1. Lauren! I don't know why I haven't stumbled across your blog earlier! I love it! I will definitley be checking more often now :) Does Tyler and his wife have a blog? I haven't seen him in so long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm hopefully I am apart of at least 5 of those ten things! that is pretty good right? Maybe I will do one too! Inspiration of lauren of course! love you all time

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha oh the park city 5k/10k. and getting an internship.... and lauren, have you already forgotten that YOU ALREADY ARE PUBLISHED! haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope I am invited to the fun trip to lake powell or hawaii....

    ReplyDelete